Your first registry: Amazon Baby Registry
Baby registry 101…you want the most awesome baby stuff, but you are expecting a baby. This means that you are expecting expenses. The goal here is to get your fan club (aka, family and friends) to buy them for you. The best way to ensure that you get what you want is from a registry. Not just any registry, though. You need one that makes it really easy for people to shop for what YOU want. This prevents your aunt from winging it and buying you an ugly flowery nursing cover. Yes, I’m scarred. See my article “Mind Your Own Boobies!- Public Breastfeeding”. I’m not over it.
Why is Amazon the best baby registry?
- People love you, but they love to not go anywhere. Everyone wins.
- You aren’t stuck with what a store carries. You can literally have anything you want.
- With Amazon’s Baby Registry, you get free 90-day returns
- You can manage your registry on any device whenever—and wherever—you want.
- Amazon Prime members get a 15% discount. Non-members get a 10% discount.
- For registering, you get a box of baby product samples valued at up to $35, create a baby registry using the link on the left side of this page.
- You get free shipping on orders over $49.00
- There is a Sweepstakes to win a freaking amazeballs stroller! See below.
Amazon Baby Registry Sweepstakes!
- Create an Amazon baby registry.
- Add a minimum of $75 worth of Britax products to your registry to be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes